• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DVD on Sale Now!

Looks like a break in my schedule of doing nothing to go fetch one tomorrow then!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 17 2005,15:58)]The end of season DVD is now on sale.
Which season?

smile.gif

OOOO so NOOOOOW is available, when im not able to go down there
mad.gif

May pop in tomorrow, but as i go on holiday on fri, may wait untill i get back.

Dam, dont finish work till 5. Will have to get it tomorrow!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Aug. 17 2005,16:36)]will you get any more orders in??
If your going to buy 900 then the answer is yes otherwise I think the club will see how the first 1000 sell. The good thing is that the next and subsequent orders shouldn't take as long to have delivered (assuming DS doesn't c**k up again
biggrin.gif
)

Well i've spent my afternoon changing all the covers, still got a few to go, there wasn't many pre-ordered, and they've now been put to one side ready to be collected. All those who wanted it posted out, they are in the post now, and you should recive them either thursday or friday.

To all those thinking about buying the DVD on saturday, might want to get in either early, or pic your copy up on thursday or friday, as it got really busy in there last match day. Up to you but just a suggestion

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 17 2005,18:25)]Well i've spent my afternoon changing all the covers, still got a few to go, there wasn't many pre-ordered, and they've now been put to one side ready to be collected. All those who wanted it posted out, they are in the post now, and you should recive them either thursday or friday.

To all those thinking about buying the DVD on saturday, might want to get in either early, or pic your copy up on thursday or friday, as it got really busy in there last match day. Up to you but just a suggestion
can the club shop reserve items? and strange question, but is it open during the match?

no we are shut during the match, as we are watching it too.

We can reserve one by ringing the shop, but they are in there now to buy

Back