• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DVD out Tuesday

Three and a half hours! that's a cecil B Demille epic!

I take it seaso's still get 10% off?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 11 2005,16:42)]Three and a half hours! that's a cecil B Demille epic!

I take it seaso's still get 10% off?  
tounge.gif
I should hope so!!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Aug. 11 2005,20:07)]does that mean the pre orders will be dispatched monday for tuesday delivery  
wink.gif
It's suppose to arrive Monday but we are saying Tuesday incase of any problems.

So in theory yes it could.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 11 2005,20:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Aug. 11 2005,20:07)]does that mean the pre orders will be dispatched monday for tuesday delivery  
wink.gif
It's suppose to arrive Monday but we are saying Tuesday incase of any problems.

So in theory yes it could.
well thats put a smile on my face as it wasnt the answer i was expecting. cheers dave
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 11 2005,20:35)]how can the club send dvds out but not tickets, when dvd are surely more valuable?
Not having many dealings with sending stuff out I guess because fans pay for Special Delivery for shop orders.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 11 2005,20:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 11 2005,20:35)]how can the club send dvds out but not tickets, when dvd are surely more valuable?
Not having many dealings with sending stuff out I guess because fans pay for Special Delivery for shop orders.
are tickets not normally sent by special delivery? I wouldn't know because I either buy them on matchday or collect them myself

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 11 2005,21:35)]how can the club send dvds out but not tickets, when dvd are surely more valuable?
Also, if a ticket arrives a day or two late, it may be after the match the ticket is for. The DVD doesn't suddenly become unplayable in your machine if it arrives a day later than expected.

Scriv, I'm sure you've already answered this at some point, but is the DVD regionalized?

How many copies have been ordered - are we likely to have a limited supply?

The DVD is coded 0 but runs on the PAL system rather than the American NTSC (it's all to do with number of lines on the screen etc) so if your DVD player is NTSC and deosn't support PAL then it won't run. However, most DVD players can alter between the two frenquencies so you might be OK.

As for the first order we've gone for 1000 if in the first week sale go really well then I can get some more ordered.

Back