• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Early celebrity fancies

Ron Manager

I'll start off with Janet (mother of Sophie Ellis-Baxter) Ellis.

janet_ellis.jpg

Anyone else?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 14 2005,10:00)]the Essex Show
Ah, school trip to the Essex Show....walking around a muddy field looking at tractors but with the pay-off of a fairground, the occasional minor celebrity and goodie bag handouts (filled with absolute tat).

Followed by spending the entire coach ride home inhaling the helium from balloons and saying rude words with a squeaky voice.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Aug. 14 2005,11:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 14 2005,10:00)]the Essex Show
Ah, school trip to the Essex Show....walking around a muddy field looking at tractors but with the pay-off of a fairground, the occasional minor celebrity and goodie bag handouts (filled with absolute tat).

Followed by spending the entire coach ride home inhaling the helium from balloons and saying rude words with a squeaky voice.

tounge.gif
Ah, the memories...
wink.gif

Any schollday when you didn't have to be at school was all good though!

Zammo's bird off of Grange Hill!!!
One of the scantily clad models off The Kenny Everett Video Show (Leigh Miles I think her name was, how glad was I she appeared in my 1st "art phamplet"?
Helen Atkinson-Wood
Good shout about Sally James.

I must be slightly younger than the rest of you (I'm 23) so for me I think it is pretty obvious (see below
smile.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lee_sufc @ Aug. 14 2005,15:57)]I must be slightly younger than the rest of you (I'm 23) so for me I think it is pretty obvious (see below
smile.gif
)
That's 'cos they are all old b*stards!

laugh.gif
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 14 2005,21:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lee_sufc @ Aug. 14 2005,15:57)]I must be slightly younger than the rest of you (I'm 23) so for me I think it is pretty obvious (see below
smile.gif
)
That's 'cos they are all old b*stards!

laugh.gif

oops.gif
Tsk....kids today! Isn't it past your bed time young whippersnapper!?!?

Kirstin Dunst - STILL going strong!!! Oh i love her!!
wink.gif

Michaela Strachan from Wacaday and The Really Wild Show. Lovely.

I had a thing for Caron Keating too. And that bird that used to be on Wacaday. Her name escapes me.

Back