• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood injured?

lincoln shrimper

Rumours going round that Fredy aggravated an injury in training this week and is doubtful for tomorrows game.

Anyone else know anything?

I hope it's not true. We don't have any cover and with Dudfield struggling as well.....

Hmmm, I've been wondering about Freddy carrying an injury - he had an ice pack strapped to his leg after the Rochdale game and was the only member of the squad not taking part in the warming down session then.

Obviously he was fit for the Cambridge game but maybe he was carrying the knock? Whatever, hope he's OK as we can't afford injuries to strikers at this stage of the season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Mar. 31 2005,14:09)]Maybe we could get Drewe in on loan?
I don't think we need to go that far. There's always Dave Benson or Simon Hedges of the Wickford based Thundermite league who have been bangin' 'em in for Stambridge Dynamos.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ Mar. 31 2005,14:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Mar. 31 2005,14:09)]Maybe we could get Drewe in on loan?
I don't think we need to go that far. There's always Dave Benson or Simon Hedges of the Wickford based Thundermite league who have been bangin' 'em in for Stambridge Dynamos.
Benson and Hedges? Sounds like a smokin' combination...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Mar. 31 2005,14:08)]Looks like a recall for Tes might be in order!
Eastwood or Dudfield on one leg would be a better option than that
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Transfer window is shut
tounge.gif

I did notice the massive ice pack strapped to the back of his right(?!) calf after the Rochdale and was a little worried but he played at Cambridge so must of been okay. Do we think he could have possibly been carrying a knock Vs Cambridge?

If he is injured, could have something to do with that fecking curse.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ Mar. 31 2005,15:15)]Heard from a source close to the club (a real one) that he's absolutely fine.
Is that HP?
tounge.gif

I'll get my coat

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Mar. 31 2005,17:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ Mar. 31 2005,15:15)]Heard from a source close to the club (a real one) that he's absolutely fine.
Is that HP?  
tounge.gif

I'll get my coat
That's funny, I'm putting mine on too. Perhaps I'll ketchup with you in a minute.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 31 2005,17:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
Is that HP?  
tounge.gif

I'll get my coat
That's funny, I'm putting mine on too. Perhaps I'll ketchup with you in a minute.  
smile.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 01 2005,12:35)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Is that HP?  
tounge.gif

I'll get my coat
smile.gif
laugh.gif
don't encourage him

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 01 2005,12:37)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Is that HP?  
tounge.gif

I'll get my coat
smile.gif
laugh.gif
don't encourage him
Worcestershire (Wotsya) problem Naps ?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 01 2005,12:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 01 2005,12:37)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Is that HP?  
tounge.gif

I'll get my coat
smile.gif
laugh.gif
don't encourage him
Worcestershire (Wotsya) problem Naps ?

tounge.gif
The first one was quite good, made me chuckle anyways, but that one was shocking.

Back