• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ebbsfleet (a) Friday 29th March - SOLD OUT!

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member

Tickets are now on sale for our National League game away to Ebbsfleet United on Friday, 29 March (kick-off 3pm).

We have been allocated 1,600 tickets in the Swanscombe End at Kuflink Stadium.

Tickets will be available to buy online right up until kick-off with supporters encouraged to purchase in advance. A limited number of tickets will be available at the turnstiles, which will open at 1pm.

Away supporters access the Kuflink Stadium via the away supporters turnstiles located behind the Swanscombe End. Stewards will help navigate fans to the correct location on the day.

Blues fans will have access to a standing terrace and covered seating.

Ticket prices

Adults - £19
Concessions (65+) - £15
Youth (13-17) - £9
Junior U12 (only available when accompanied by and purchased with adult ticket) - £1

Family tickets

Two adults + two under-16s - £45
One adult + one under-16 - £25

Disabled and Carer Tickets

For disabled supporters who require a carer ticket, please contact Ebbsfleet United on 01474 533796. Limited spaces are available.

Parking

Parking at Ebbsfleet United can be found in the Ebbsfleet International Train Station, Car Park C for a cost of £3.

Its that close for me if the Thames was cleaner i'd probably swim it, though will aim to jump on the Blues on Tour coach.

I expect the Grays massive under the control of their leader @GBJ will take over the ground.

I’m still undecided yet. I was planning on getting the ferry over from Tilbury (provided I wasn’t mugged on the way through the ghastly dump), but as WB mentioned above it’s not running on Good Friday.

C2C running a reduced service but no line closures it says. Anyone been? Not been to this ground. Terrace view any good?

Back