• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eddie Izard

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
27 marathons in 27 days in support of why TERRORIST Nelson Mandela was in prison

Izard please follow the Islam Extremists out the door.

Ooohhh I am on a rant today

Mandela fought against apartheid and was never convicted of 'terrorism'.

Do you endorse apartheid?

He was very clever to avoid getting caught. Putting tyres over someone's head and setting them alight is terrorism.

Interesting that you seem to be backing Mandela here in his fight against apartheid.

Do you think this is in line with what the EDL are doing in response to the Islamic murderers in Woolwich yesterday. Mandela killed/ordered the killing of many, making him a murderer, the EDL have killed nobody as far as I know yet are castigated.

I am just asking your opinion, not saying you agree or disagree with any of the goings on.

He was very clever to avoid getting caught. Putting tyres over someone's head and setting them alight is terrorism.

Interesting that you seem to be backing Mandela here in his fight against apartheid.

Do you think this is in line with what the EDL are doing in response to the Islamic murderers in Woolwich yesterday. Mandela killed/ordered the killing of many, making him a murderer, the EDL have killed nobody as far as I know yet are castigated.

I am just asking your opinion, not saying you agree or disagree with any of the goings on.

I have no opinions in this thread with regard to yesterdays events.

Was Mandela ever convicted of murder or terrorism?

No, he was arrested for sabotage and conspiracy to overthrow the government.

The cheek of the man. After all the good things the government had done for them.

If someone had risen up and toppled Hitler from power would they be terrorists or heroes?

Funny thing perception.

Did something similiar for Comic Relief. I can't even comprehend running 1!

Think the comic relief one was nearer 50 in about 35 days (could be completely wrong on that), strangely though he still is quite tubby.

Long Walk to Freedom, the Mandela biography is an excellent read (after a poor first few chapters); and once read any person's impression on Mandela is likely to recognise that he is/was a great man in the struggle against apartheid and in the stabilising of SA afterwards.

Yesterday's terrorist is tomorrow's ally. The most sickening thing about history over the last 50 years is the west arm those they then seek to destroy. Money before principles. Virtually all of them have been allies before or after being enemies.

As for Mandela. He's as innocent as OJ Lewis.

Yesterday's terrorist is tomorrow's ally. The most sickening thing about history over the last 50 years is the west arm those they then seek to destroy. Money before principles. Virtually all of them have been allies before or after being enemies.

As for Mandela. He's as innocent as OJ Lewis.

Wow, did he do anything as bad as OJ Simpson?

Back