• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pickledseal

cowboy
ehu2y3y9.jpg

Few ex Shrimpers in there....

Ridiculous number of subs but I guess good to get fringe players involved for if/when needed.

Mulgrew and Hammell, two of my favourite players to wear the SUFC shirt. So glad they have done well.

I thought you could only have a maximum of 12 subs for international friendlies? Scotland seem to have named the whole Scottish football premier league on the sheet!

Mulgrew and Hammell on the bench, guessing only one of them will come on.

Finally no Milner in the starting line-up.

Shame ITV have to stick with Adrian Chiles!

1-0 down. Not great goalkeeping from Hart, get him off and put Bentley on!

I thought you could only have a maximum of 12 subs for international friendlies? Scotland seem to have named the whole Scottish football premier league on the sheet!

Mulgrew is a centre half now isnt he?

Any more mistakes like that Hart and Danny Bentley will be taking that shirt off your back son. :winking:

Townsend is NOT very good either.

These players (both teams) are getting paid a lot of money and they are all turning their backs on shots that they are supposed to be blocking. They need to grow some and "risk" getting a slap from a ball.

It is not often that Luke or MP dodge out of a good defensive block.

Lambert about to come on for Rooney.

Mulgrew also on now on the left midfield it looks.

Fantastic thumping header from Lambert. 4 years ago he was playing in league one and now scores a goal in his international debut.

Fantastic thumping header from Lambert. 4 years ago he was playing in league one and now scores a goal in his international debut.

I remember him scoring four against us for Bristol Rovers in 2008 I made the journey there. Wish I hadn't to be honest.

I remember him scoring four against us for Bristol Rovers in 2008 I made the journey there. Wish I hadn't to be honest.

Remember that! Think it was over before HT. Lambert could have scored again there.

Well it was a great start to his debut, but I think he showed he isnt England quality by the two misses.....

Remember that! Think it was over before HT. Lambert could have scored again there.

We turned up 20 mins late because the coach drivers sat nav was heading for Ashton gate not the memorial ground. By then Lambert has scored twice already. There's only one game for me that was worse and that was Hull away and the long coach journey home after losing 4-0 and dean Windass scoring a hat trick.

We turned up 20 mins late because the coach drivers sat nav was heading for Ashton gate not the memorial ground. By then Lambert has scored twice already. There's only one game for me that was worse and that was Hull away and the long coach journey home after losing 4-0 and dean Windass scoring a hat trick.

Don't go to many away games but my worst has to be the one against Leicester in League 1. Not only the fact that we lost 3-0, were awful and rarely looked like scoring but half the family support Leicester so a bit of banter there.

Only bright side was seeing Chris Powell clap the fans, but we were so bad I think he got a deck chair out at one point.

Well it was a great start to his debut, but I think he showed he isnt England quality by the two misses.....

He should have scored the first and that would have guaranteed his place in the next England team.

Back