• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England friendlies

chapperzUK

Completely forgot about the game tonight and with the talk of some players who are on the fringe of the international scene getting a call up, we might see a couple make the trip to Brazil if they impress.

Tonight sees Joe Hart dropped for either John Ruddy or Fraser Forster. Lampard will be the captain tonight as well.

Hoping that Smalling, Lallana and Rodriguez get some game time. Only strikers available for the Chile game are Defoe, Rodriguez and Rooney, so Rodriguez might get some minutes.

Lampard needs to buck his ideas up if he wants to go to Brazil he has been terrible the last few games for England.

ITV at 7:30pm - 8pm kick off.

Looking forward to the game against Germany next week more than this one.

I hate internationals during the football season (unless they are qualifiers) they ruin my weekend of football on the TV.

I hate internationals during the football season (unless they are qualifiers) they ruin my weekend of football on the TV.

Same, although this break is for countries playing in the World Cup play-offs.

Forster, Lallana and Rodriguez all start.

Surprise surprise England lose and Harry Redknapp has got to put his two pence in. Your a championship manager and no one likes you or cares what you think.

Baines's mistake for the first goal and Cahill's for the second,doesn't exactly bode well for Brazil,where most of the half a dozen South American teams taking part, look good enough to beat us (apart from Columbia and Ecuador).
I saw Chile lose to Mexico in a friendly International at Cornellà at the beginning of last season.Both teams played a wonderful passing game that England can only dream about.

chile had a bit part player from wigan,bit part player from notts forest,a player who plays in a middle eastern country,and they outplayed us at wembley.our manager,!!!!,changed things and every change,he made it worse!!hopeless...at least we wont be as bad as that v germany!!!!:omg:

Back