• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EU Referendum - VOTED thread

I have voted...

• Voted - but not saying which way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pubey

Add to the poll once you've voted. It's public, but there's an option to say you've voted but would rather not say which way.

I will be voting Remain. Even though the EU is far from perfect it is a better prospect for the future than any of the Brexit options. All will be revealed tomorrow.

Voted at about 7.01 this morning. They were already doing a roaring trade!

Ps these poll set ups have an anomaly in that you can see who has voted until you vote, then you can't see that any more (unless it is my set up that is weird)

You are weird ***, but polls on here always work as you describe so no worries. Its so you cant see that Rigsby voted remain.

Last edited:
You are weird ***, but polls on here always work as you describe so no worries. Its so you cant see that Rigsby voted remain.

G

You can view the poll results on a public poll before you've voted, you just click 'view poll results'.

Anyone taken their "own pens" just in case MI5 get ahold of your vote with a rubber...... social media :sad: :facepalm:

Back