• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eurovision

Still all politically done then... We shouldn't bother doing this any more tbh as we never get anywhere.

Still all politically done then... We shouldn't bother doing this any more tbh as we never get anywhere.

I am not sure about never...tell that to Cliff, Lulu, Sandie etc etc..but we do seem to stick crap contestants with crap songs into it these days.

I am not sure about never...tell that to Cliff, Lulu, Sandie etc etc..but we do seem to stick crap contestants with crap songs into it these days.

To be fair, the song was never bad enough to come last, a lot of them were really really pants, mid table would have been fair.

I'm afraid it's still political, the rest of the people in Europe sees us as the little brother that sticks up for the bullying bigger brother (U.S.A).
Until things change, we are going to come last or near to, even with a great singer and song.

Its about time we withdrew from this tacky, politically motivated load of rubbish, I can't beleive people still watch it:thumbdown:.
Pull the plug NOW :madman:

I do like Josh's voice, but his song was awful. Typical Waterman song. With the record contracts, hopefully he don's stick to the Waterman type songs.

I also liked the Turk's entry and thought the Georgian woman had a really good voice.

The German woman, nice song, awful voice. And it didnt help that that song was already No 1 across most of Europe before the Eurovision. Good luck to Germany hosting the event next year when their economy is pretty much going down the pan.....

I do like Josh's voice, but his song was awful. Typical Waterman song. With the record contracts, hopefully he don's stick to the Waterman type songs.

I also liked the Turk's entry and thought the Georgian woman had a really good voice.

The German woman, nice song, awful voice. And it didnt help that that song was already No 1 across most of Europe before the Eurovision. Good luck to Germany hosting the event next year when their economy is pretty much going down the pan.....

How can you like that voice??

No style
No strength
No passion
No talent
NO GOOD

He was better than the other hopefuls who tried to compete for the UK. He's the best we could have had this year.

And he's from Basildon....

He is from Basildon.......

whats your point?

There s MUCH MUCH better this country has to offer - time to face up Hills this boy has no future in music I would go as far as saying we wont hear from him ever again.

He is from Basildon.......

whats your point?

There s MUCH MUCH better this country has to offer - time to face up Hills this boy has no future in music I would go as far as saying we wont hear from him ever again.

Yes, but where were they at the auditions? He was brave enough to enter and won the audition. He had a go at the finals, but UK were never going to win it.

Back