• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Exclusive just in!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 29 2005,12:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Nov. 29 2005,12:27)]All mouth, no trousers.
Is that the new Pamela Anderson video?
biggrin.gif
No, but an old Linda Lovelace one.

It's Duffers, i do marks out of ten, match reports and day tripping for TLG. Cheers for the support firstly, at least some of you appreicate that it isn't that easy attempting to run a site. Secondly, 'wiggy', it's not easy mate combining A-Levels and three articles after each game - there is a social life needed as well on a saturday night!
smile.gif
Just to follow on from what Pato said, if you fancy giving us a hand just e-mail me: duff_rocks@hotmail.com

I think you find most sites are suffering from the same thing. Some people just do not realise the time and effort it takes to run a site. So unless it is your job or you have nothing else in life then a site will never be the fully up todate unless more people help out by contributing.

We at SZ continuosly ask for people to help out with match reports and other articles of interest.

Only a few people have ever stood upto the mantle.

Perth Shrimper
Uxbridge Shrimper
Ron Manager
Shrimpersarmy to name but a few.

I think most site would welcome such contributions. SZ has always wanted to be more of a fanzine type site than statiscal one. Such away match reports should be about the day you had and what you got upto. As we feel there is enough places for the minute by minute places but those who cannot attend a match enjoy also the report of the day not just the match.

I think the Secret Diary of Harry Barris was one the most popular bits we did and in that vein we should try to aim for more of this type of article.

Back