• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Extra room?

It's the new Chat Room - installed this afternoon after we lost patience with the other muppets who dicked us around for too long. I'm delighted personally, because this is a far more integrated solution than the other one.

Full credit here goes to our own CRICKO who's been hassling people left, right and centre to make this happen. Good stuff John!!

:cricko:

The number shows how many people are IN the room at any given time - the [1] was me having a little look...

You can either have the Chat Room as a separate window, or you can see it in the SZ lay-out. And...

You don't have JAVA!?
Get it downloaded girl.

Graeme, I don't know! If he doesn't need it to play Lord of the Rings then we don't get it basically, unless I can sort it out on my own!

Should just be a case of clicking "Yes" when it asks you if you want to download it. I'm assuming that it asked you? It's useful to have for any number of sites.

Just tried and it's telling me something about too many virtual something or anothers running - typical! See, me and computers are just not compatible.

Kay, why not start a new thread and hopefully we've got someone on here who'll know what the problem is and how to get round it?

No, don't worry, I'll have a look when I've not got a load of windows open at the same time! Then if I still can't sort it I might take your advice!

Back