• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F.A. Cup 2022/23

Well, it's cup time again - a lot of qualifying games taking place tonight (Tuesday 9th August).

Including Mousehole A.F.C. v Barnstaple Town,

Mangotsfield United v Cadbury Heath

&

Tow Law Town v Tadcaster Albion

amongst the many ties being played.

I've got to say that there are a lot of teams that I have never heard of before. Good luck to them all.

Anyone know when we join in the fun?

We are exempt until Fourth Round Qualifying, which takes place on the weekend of Saturday 15th October this season. That’s another four wins away for the victorious teams in this week’s Extra Preliminary Round.

Well, it's cup time again - a lot of qualifying games taking place tonight (Tuesday 9th August).

&

I've got to say that there are a lot of teams that I have never heard of before. Good luck to them all.

These games this week are replays. The 416 teams that took part in this extra preliminary round played at the weekend.

The re-introduction of replays (until the very later stages) in the FA Cup is to be welcomed.

&

....and one you have heard of going tonight. Bury.

Im Hoping some of the below get through to play us and set us off on a great
cup run

We get a first home game against West Allotment Celtic and cruise through to draw Badshot or Hassocks

On beating them on penalties a tough away fixture in the 5th round pits us up against cup surprise team Roman Glass St George, which we win on penalties

Staggeringly Baffin Milton Rovers make it to the 6th Round but we have to forfeit it because of injuries

Baffin go on to be defeated by Anstell Nomads in the Quarter finals. The Nomads have been backed by Jeff Bezos

My daughter's boyfriend plays for Brimscombe and Thrupp FC - they won their extra-preliminary round at the weekend - I told him 4 more wins and they could be playing Southend!

Up THE Thrupps !!

My son in law played for Knaphill and was previously involved in a big cup knock out in the prelims

Some of these clubs must have great nick names?

Up THE Thrupps !!

My son in law played for Knaphill and was previously involved in a big cup knock out in the prelims

Some of these clubs must have great nick names?
I think they're just called the Lilywhites!

I'm going to watch them tomorrow in a league game at Worcester Raiders who play at Sixways Stadium (Worcester Warriors rugby union play there).

It's a really nice stadium for a Step 5 club to be playing in and looks a lot nicer than where Southend will be playing tomorrow!

26185002.jpeg

Back