• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F*UK HIM HE ALWAYS CUM IN IKEA!!

gibbo

At the end of the day we gave him the the chance 2 prove himself self and he mugs us over tw*t hopes he messes up at the boro!!! Maher was at ikea where i work he said 2 me he is going Wendsday so FU*K them all hope they all FU*K them selfs up if they dont sign 4 Us FU*KERS!!!!!

ok sir so who r we going 2 get 2 replace them then Big Guy!!!!!

I dont know but carrying on like that isnt going to help

all im saying is the last post i read HE SAID I WANT 2 stay at southend BUT THE BaLL IS IN THERE COURT!!! me and u know thats full of sh*t who else r we getting I MET MAHER 2DAY AT IKEA HE IS GOING 2 WENDNESDAY!!!

Well the bsall was in their court but htey threw it away. Now the club have to pay for it

TRUE look im just f**ked off when ever we seem close we just get mugged off ok good luck maher but cons is out of line we gave him the chance and he mugged us off!!!

If you think of it he doent really owe us anything. He done what he was supposed to do. He saved our arses. I admit getting our hopes up then letting us down but hey dat is the world of football.

But i think its wrong the way how they made leon seem as if he was the bad guy

sorry but i just wear my heart on my sleave!!! i was told at 10:30 2nite at the pub i was heartbroken sorry

I mean we can all comment but no one really knows what goes on inside the club. Even those with sources may be getting thier info wrong we just dont know. But there must be a reason why so many of our players wanna leave.

well some1 must know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back