• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2008 Entry List!!

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
With only one driver to be confirmed for Force India its looking like it will be a quality season next season. Can't wait :D

Ferrari
1 Kimi Raikkonen (FIN)
2 Felipe Massa (BR)

BMW Sauber
3 Nick Heidfeld (D)
4 Robert Kubica (PL)

Renault
5 Fernando Alonso (E)
6 Nelson Piquet (BR)

Williams Toyota
7 Nico Rosberg (D)
8 Kazuki Nakajima (J)

Red Bull Renault
9 David Coulthard (GB)
10 Mark Webber (AUS)

Toyota
11 Jarno Trulli (I)
12 Timo Glock (D)

STR Ferrari
14 Sebastien Bourdais (F)
15 Sebastian Vettel (D)

Honda
16 Jenson Button (GB)
17 Rubens Barrichello (BR)

Super Aguri Honda
18 Takuma Sato (J)
19 Anthony Davidson (GB)

Force India
20 Adrian Sutil (D)
21 TBA

McLaren Mercedes
22 Lewis Hamilton (GB)
23 Heikki Kovalainen (FIN)

STR stands for Scuderia Toro Rosso.

I think Nelson Piquet will be one to watch he has certainly jumped into a pretty good car and will prove to be a good racer. But yet again it will be a close championship.

My tip to win is Fernando Alonso!

good to see Nelson Piquet (jr) as he's supposed to be a massive talent, Kovalainen will be a excellent partner for Hamilton and I also expect Honda to finally start to compete. With questionmarks still over McLarens new car I think it could be another tight season! bring it on!

Last edited:
what!?!? toro rosso and red bull are different teams (but related)

F1's for people with too much time on their hands anyway. Red Bull has too much money.

Red Bull Racing is one of two Formula One teams owned by Austrian beverage company Red Bull...The other is Scuderia Toro Rosso

F1's for people with too much time on their hands anyway. Red Bull has too much money.

Red Bull Racing is one of two Formula One teams owned by Austrian beverage company Red Bull...The other is Scuderia Toro Rosso

'red bull' is the red bull team... scuderia toro rosso is half red bull and half gehard burger (i think)

where are the Spyker team?

Spyker Team are now Force India.

There was going to be another new team called ProDrive run by Dave Richards (former Benetton/BAR manager) and they planned to run last years McLarens but this was poo-poo-ed by a lot of the smaller teams on the grid who were already annoyed that Torro Rosso and Aguri don't really build their cars from scratch.

Back