• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
Here we go, today's team to face Yeovil Town in the 1st Round in the FA Cup.

OnNPd0.png

Subs: Bishop, Turner, McLaughlin, Yearwood, McGlashan, Robinson, Ranger

Looks like we mean business then and no excuses if we get taken down. Subs are Bishop, Turner, McLaughlin, Yearwood, McGlashan, Robinson, Ranger so Yeovil are being treaded to the full 1st team package including Mr Turner.

Looks like we mean business then and no excuses if we get taken down. Subs are Bishop, Turner, McLaughlin, Yearwood, McGlashan, Robinson, Ranger so Yeovil are being treaded to the full 1st team package including Mr Turner.

Yep no excuses, come on Southend!

Very surprised Woody is starting. He had two calf strains and a broken finger this week. He's been knackered anyway the last few games, so it was the perfect time to rest him ready for the more important league games. Also he could easily do more damage to the calf's, and be out for weeks.

Is that toady's picture? (i.e.still have the open terrace)

Not sure what or who Toady is, but I nicked it from the SUFC Official Twitter page today. (Ahhh, do you mean 'today' using back to front fingers Rob?

Yep, I noticed that, too.

Good team choice by us. Presumabely helped by the fact that we haven't got another match for two weeks.

We should be winning this comfortably. they have there 2 strikers out suspended and only 6 on the bench. It just goes to show our squad is pretty good and have depth.

Well done PB for picking such a strong side. All we have to do now is win....... which won't be straightforward, I suspect!

I do hope today's commentary, giving us updates from every f***ing match around the country, isn't interrupted too much with some action. We wouldn't want to be listening to that!

Back