• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News FA Cup 2022/23 - first opponent Woking (A)… yawn

Would not be too happy to be away to Kings Lynn and that big CB getting on the end of crosses. Now, what was his name.....?
Some potentially long trips, like Weston-super-Mare. Equally, some short trips, Chelmsford, Billericay if they survive the replay. My money is on Sevenoaks Town away. Surely that would be a first?

The problem is as usual the Premier League always get their own way. They now are demanding that there will be no replays for rounds 3 and 4. This means that a small club, possibly us, puts up a great performance say drawing at home to Spurs after 90 minutes, but rather than looking forward to a lucrative pay day at Tottenham, the smaller team loses in extra time or a penalty shoot out. The FA will as usual pander to the wishes of the greedy PL.
Well here is surely the perfect bargaining chip for the FA to permit ground swapping.

Magic of the FA Cup is one thing. A lucrative trip to even a 1/3 full White Hart Lane is a no brainier.

Hampton and Richmond or Bracknell town away for me please.

Weymouth also as didn’t manage to go last season.

Hampton and Richmond or Bracknell town away for me please.

Weymouth also as didn’t manage to go last season.
Same here all new grounds for me and Hampton be a good day out on train if they are running.Merthyr Tydfil be my first choice

Back