• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA cup 2nd round

FA cup 2nd round - who do you think we will get?

• barnsley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • notts county

• aldershot

• cheltenham

• chester

• bristol rovers

• hartlepool

• histon

• swindon/boston

• other

• Total voters

steve flack is god

so guys and gals who do you think the shrimpers will draw in the 2nd round?
personally i hope to get swindon at roots hall.
wink.gif

col ewe at roots hall freddy hat trick and goater to score

Weymouth away if they beat Forest in the replay.

Cheltenham would be good, but then i'm just being selfish cos it's only up the road for me.
wink.gif

Oh BTW, if we do get the Robins, I would have thought there might be another restriction of tickets, because they are rebuilding the whole of the away stand and part of the seating stand where we were allowed to sit in the game back in April.

I'd quite like to go to Aldershot or Setevnage.....

Don't fancy Grays though, they're in stupidly good form!

I don't think anyone wants Grays, certainly not any league teams.

Another local away trip would be good - C*lchester, Orient (if they win their replay), Aldershot or Stevenage. The draw's at 3 o' clock this afternon in case you didn'y know.

Histon is in Cambridgeshire I believe so not a million miles away.

Either them or Burscough at home will do me fine thankyou.

But, you just know its going to be someone like Hartlepool or Stockport away.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 06 2005,11:50)]But, you just know its going to be someone like Hartlepool or Stockport away.
Stockport I wouldn't mind, as I haven't been there before.

Anything but Hartlepool away though. That place is the pits, and I don't really want to visit twice in one season....
tounge.gif

We're still the highest placed team in the cup so we should be capable of beating anyone! Preferrably a home tie, but anywhere in London or Essex would suit me again!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 06 2005,11:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 06 2005,11:50)]But, you just know its going to be someone like Hartlepool or Stockport away.
Stockport I wouldn't mind, as I haven't been there before.

Anything but Hartlepool away though. That place is the pits, and I don't really want to visit twice in one season....
tounge.gif
Hartlepool aint bad just p%&s up in newcastle!

Back