• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

SUFCFARAWAY

so far its

Stoke City/Tamworth v Barnsley/Walsall
Cheltenham Town/Chester City v Newcastle United

Coventry v Nuneaton Borough/Middlesbrough

West Brom/Reading v Torquay/Birmingham

Portsmouth v Liverpool

Leicester v Southampton

Bolton v Arsenal

Aston Villa v Port Vale

Brentford v Sunderland

Manchester City v Wigan/Leeds

Millwall/Everton v Chelsea

Preston v Crystal Palace

West Ham v Blackburn

Col******r v Derby

Charlton v Leyton Orient

Wolves v Burton/Manchester United

Great draw for Cheltenham
biggrin.gif

Hopefully Leeds will beat Col******r and that Orient overcome Charlton who are a bit hit and miss at the moment in the Premier$hite.

Everton or MILLWALL vs CHELSEA

could be Football Factory II on the cards there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 09 2006,14:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Jan. 09 2006,13:51)]Hopefully Leeds will beat Col******r
Might want another look.
I meant Derby....
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Jan. 09 2006,13:57)]Everton or MILLWALL vs CHELSEA

oh god ye... all ticket that one. that will be an absolutely huge security presence. they had biggest police operation when west ham played there. yet, chelsea i think are their biggest rivals?

I would be quite happy for both Brentford & Col******r to continue their cup runs,plus a replay or two at the expense of their league form.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Jan. 09 2006,14:57)]Everton or MILLWALL vs CHELSEA

Indeed!

The first image in my mind was Danny Dyer in a pub shrieking "f%&king yeah!" into his mobile!!

WS
Jávea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Jan. 09 2006,13:51)]Great draw for Cheltenham
biggrin.gif

Hopefully Leeds will beat Col******r and that Orient overcome Charlton who are a bit hit and miss at the moment in the Premier$hite.
I for one hope that Orient lose - my Orient supporting mate has been banging on about their win all weekend (he even said they were gonna win the cup!
laugh.gif
)

Come on Charlton!!!

Back