• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ITV and football, always makes me realise how sh!te they are as a broadcaster. Adrian Halfwit..... why?

Longer highlights on YouTube. ITV will always be poor at football coverage.

Some sublime skill from Straker but the most pleasing part is at the end where he lays the ball off. He has not had an end product at times but if he can make a run and lay the ball off, his job is done

ITV and football, always makes me realise how sh!te they are as a broadcaster. Adrian Halfwit..... why?
Absolute shambles doing the draw. Obviously a mistake made when the wrong team called out about half way through. Then took the team names of the caption. Didnt show the full draw at the end, went to an advert then back to Tamworth and hardly mentioned the draw! Put it on Sky or even BBC please!!!

Absolute shambles doing the draw. Obviously a mistake made when the wrong team called out about half way through. Then took the team names of the caption. Didnt show the full draw at the end, went to an advert then back to Tamworth and hardly mentioned the draw! Put it on Sky or even BBC please!!!

I think that was when they called out Tamworth or Bristol City minutes after we had just seen Bristol win ....

OMFG Straker you beauty. What a piece of skill. Literally made me Corrgasm.

Indeed shocking stuff from ITV,please someone end this misery of the FA cup on that bloody channel.

What a lovely piece of skill from Straker ,dont get to see that stuff from players in league 2 very often, hes a beauty.And what confidence to do that, he keeps progressing as he is ,then SUFC really have a gifted left sided player,him and Coker make SUFC the envy of most clubs having to really good left sided players

Matt Smith had an absolute nightmare, calling Tamworth or Bristol City before realising his own channel had just shown City's win, calling Fleetwood or Burton when it wasn't their number. The very last number to be drawn, number 60, which he could have worked out before it got picked, he thought Sheringham Jr said 16, so started looking for team number 16 which had already been drawn, before he finally announced Fleetwood or Burton (again). Plus they obviously had a computer problem (not for the first time) as they weren't able to show the ties on screen after a while.

No worries, it is back on the BBC (with BT Sport) next season.

Straker, oh my. Never have I seen anyone in an SUFC shirt try something as audacious as that, let alone pull it off without breaking a sweat.

Longer highlights on YouTube. ITV will always be poor at football coverage.

Had to watch this a few times, it was so good.
How did 2ft 4 Straker out jump that defender for a start? The cross was sublime and it was a superb jump and header from Straker.
The next bit of skill from Straker still has me drooling. To flick a moving ball, that is not bouncing, over another player, and run onto it, is just supreme skill. That surely has to go down as one of the top 3 goals Southend have ever scored.

Laird had a hand in all three goals. Credit where credit is due.

Back