• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a cracking game. Throughly enjoyed it. Fantastic goal to go 3-2 up by the number 11 who caused them problems all night long. Ref plays 4 minutes added time. Their third goal must have only just been within the 4 minutes and their winner was scores after 8 minutes ! No justice tonight.

Their 3rd was actually in the 5/6th minute and 4th was a minute or so after that. The free kick that lead to their 3rd was debatable as well as several other decisions.

Their 3rd was actually in the 5/6th minute and 4th was a minute or so after that. The free kick that lead to their 3rd was debatable as well as several other decisions.

have to agree - i made it well over 5 minutes and was a dodgy free kick well. The crowd in the East Blacks doing the Dagenham Kev noise was good :)

have to agree - i made it well over 5 minutes and was a dodgy free kick well. The crowd in the East Blacks doing the Dagenham Kev noise was good :)

That was funny! Did he move in the 2nd half? He was about 5 rows behind me in the first half and I was trying not to laugh, despite not having a clue what he was going on about!

Thought a few of ours have the potential of professional football. Some clearly won't make it IMO, a couple of the boro players looked class.

Boro were a decent outfit but then so were we. Cracking game, very enjoyable apart from a ref who seemed to be on a mission to ban tackles/ His timekeeping was far from impressive too! All credit though to both sets of lads for providing such a great appertiser to today's game at Wycombe!

Listened to the Middlesborough commentary, which, as I've said was pretty fair. He was saying very near the end that our youngsters looked completely out on their feet, whereas Boro looked just a little fitter and fresher. Perhaps in some ways, cruel though the defeat was, it was better that Boro got the winner. If we had gone into extra-time perhaps we would have got slaughtered and ended up with a margin of defeat that was nowhere near deserved? Sounded a cracking game and we were SO close to pulling of a surprise win..............just couldn't hang on for that two minutes more.

Middlesboro are top of the Northern youth league as well above the likes of Man.U, Liverpool and Man.C which makes our result seem pretty good

If that happen at Wycombe game today, I would go nuts!! The kids done themselves proud last night, the referee seem to wait till Boro score the winner then blow the whistle!

The boot was very much on the other foot this evening when in the next round Middlesboro' found themselves 2-1 ahead only to concede 2 very late goals, the second in stoppage time to go out 3-2 at home to Newcastle.

Back