• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to you or your source, but shouldn't "Breaking News" be used when it is announced? Slightly misleading.

Very good news if true.

I wondered if we didn't early on due to Fagan thinking he could get a better offer/more money somewhere else, and has now lowered his demands to get a club?

Very good news if true.

I wondered if we didn't early on due to Fagan thinking he could get a better offer/more money somewhere else, and has now lowered his demands to get a club?

Agreed. A small wage is better than no wage. He'd be useful as an attacking coach too - a smart player IMO.

This is why this forum is so funny. You start discussing this fake rumour and convince yourself it is true.

This is why this forum is so funny. You start discussing this fake rumour and convince yourself it is true.

This is Shrimper Zone mate, it's what we do, we discuss rumours and if they are good or very bad we 'believe' them. why not?

I'm not sure but am ready to believe anything.My memory is so poor - is this the third or fourth time I've heard that we are signing Fagan shortly ...... :unsure:

Perhaps Fagan is a replacement for Bentley who is off to the Queen of the South/West Ham/Leeds/*

* insert any league club here that you like the sound of

Hearing from a friend high up at Sufc we have signed Craig Fagan till the end of the season

Great signing Pb

Very good news if true.

Fantastic signing if true, he brings something to the game which Barnard and Corr doesn't!!

Almost as funny as someone coming on here, slagging off other users without actually reading the posts first - posters are caveating that he would be a good signing, if the rumour is true.

It's so fake though all this ****... My mate said this... Look at the posters history. He chats ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back