• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fan's Talk : 2

Javea Shrimper

Online now is fbm's excellent look at the teams we as fans of Southend United have hated over the years plus a few more of his own! Click on the link and take a look; then tell us all if he's right!

Fan's Talk : 2

If anyone fancies writing their own piece for SZ, please get in touch ...

WS

I disagree with the city one as I hate man u with a vengance. I have known both city and united fans and not one united fan was from manchester!. I put the scum on par with nonces corrupt buinessmen and players agents they are everything that is wrong with football and helped create the business side of football today. They have fans worldwide who have never & will never see them live mainly due to the munich crash. Football for me is about teams like ours with fans like ours who support through think & thin. We have people who live differing distances away from the ground but we have all been to watch our team and support them. How many man u fans who are from surrey,kent essex london now support chelsea or arsenal as they become cool.
Rant over...

I would imagine canvey are also turning into one of our main rivals now too, after the two fa cup draws against them and them being so close to us in location and league standings now.

Franchise FC should be in there somewhere as I'm sure there isn't a true football fan out there that likes this team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Any club that has fans who can make sick jokes about the Munich air crash and revive them regularly nearly 50 years later are deserving of absolutely nothing
So does the Liverpool song not go....

There was a crash in '58
The plane went down the 'manks' are dead
Whats that rolling? Its duncans head!

so then should Liverpool fall under the same bracket?

sorry missed out a line....

There was a crash in '58
All of the scousers celebrate

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 18 2004,12:14)]sorry missed out a line....

There was a crash in '58
All of the scousers celebrate
Was not aware of that... not being much of a Liverpool fan either.

nahh a friend of mine is f**k knows why! good article all the same though! No Canvey but then again non-league teams dont count!
biggrin.gif

There was an air disastar
Some 30 years ago
The Famous Man United got buried in the snow.
And all of Leeds were chearing that all the boys were dead
And there was Duncan Edwards with half his f**kin head
Oh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

{to the tune of laughing policeman}.

Always look on the runway for ice
Do doo do do do do do do

{the the tune of always look on the bright side of life}.

All these songs are sick might i add, i was just letting you know not too sing them.

Back