• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fantasy CCC Wk 5 results

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Bit of a bonus here. I've also uploaded reports for all of the entrants in the competition and they can be found here. This should give you a breakdown of where everyone's scored their points and also an indicator of whether or not your subs are racking up points whilst rotting on the bench. Fearless Freaks take note!

As usual, there are also the shortened standingswhich show that Shrimpador has finally been toppled from his perch at the top of the league.

Congratulations to our new leader...

biggrin.gif

Cheers.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how it can be improved, I'm all ears. Some ideas I've thought up:

-> two or three transfers can be made at the end of each month. Should keep interest going for people who've had a bad start or who have lost players to transfers.
-> three subs on the bench. One for each outfield position.
-> More thorough online access. Is the current level ok by people?
-> Points for saving, missing and conceding penalties. Would these be appreciated? Something along the lines of -2 for conceding and missing and +3/4 for saving.
-> Only 45 minutes needed to get a clean sheet or two appearance points. Not sure about this one cos the defences are already doing pretty well out of the competition but it seems harsh punishing players who are brough off in the 87th minute.

As I say, any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Back