• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FAO SCRIV

Will we be able to buy it? Would really like the 2005 Play-off Scarf!! Any idea??

Shouldn't you address this message to Steve or Grim at the club shop?

Or phone the club shop?

Tutt. First people complain about the shop not having a telephone number... and when it does... they'd rather post a question on here rather than find out directly and post the results of their enquiry.

rock.gif

Min-rant over.

Sorry.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 19 2005,14:50)]Shouldn't you address this message to Steve or Grim at the club shop?

Or phone the club shop?

Tutt. First people complain about the shop not having a telephone number... and when it does... they'd rather post a question on here rather than find out directly and post the results of their enquiry.

rock.gif

Min-rant over.

Sorry.
It's just the lady in the shop told me that they have made an offer to buy it (Southend United) as the club shop can't sell it as the shop is now a franchise and they wont be able to sell it unless the club buys it.

You get me?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 19 2005,16:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 19 2005,14:50)]Shouldn't you address this message to Steve or Grim at the club shop?

Or phone the club shop?

rock.gif

Min-rant over.

Sorry.
It's just the lady in the shop told me that they have made an offer to buy it (Southend United) as the club shop can't sell it as the shop is now a franchise and they wont be able to sell it unless the club buys it.

You get me?  
wink.gif
No I don't, to be honest.

laugh.gif

Can anybody please get their old Enigma machine out and tell me what the above message means, uncrypted?

rock.gif

Phone the club shop again and ask for my brother, Chris. He's there today and might be more helpful.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 19 2005,15:01)]
[b said:

Or phone the club shop?

rock.gif

Min-rant over.

Sorry.

You get me?  
wink.gif
Other way round, the Franchise must buy the stock off of the club before it can be sold in the shop

The franchise has to buy any old club stock before it's sold, so I see how the club makes money there, but the shop gets all the new shirts and sportswear directly from the suppliers, so how is the club now involved? I'm presuming the owners of the shop (Just Sport) have paid the club already for the franchise, but can anyone confirm this?

Back