• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite division two chocolate snack treat.

Best Division two chocolate snack treat.

• Club

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Penguin

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Blue Ribband

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taxi

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Tunnocks Caramel

• Tunnocks Teacake

• Viscount

• YoYo

• Wagon Wheel

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • United

• Mini Roll

• Trio

• Gold bar

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Breakaway

• Other - please specify

• Total voters

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Away from the bright lights of Mars, Twix and Snicker galacticos what do you favour during your tea break?

This is a private poll for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Yorkie Bar for me. Breaking all the rules what with having diabetes but you can't give everything up all the time.

Not overly fond of many of those, though am partial to a mint Club - however, I do like the Gold bar so that's where I voted.

Tunnocks Caramel are awesome, just never seem to buy them. Sainsburys used to sell the same thing but without the chocolate, they were great as well.

Breakaways are now the standard snack on all short haul BA flights. I'm starting a new job in a fortnight and although the travel could be a bit of a bind, the thought of two Breakaways a week is keeping me going.

The two Tunnocks products have split the vote.

Did you know over 4,000,000 Tunnocks Caramel bars are made and sold every week?

I don't know about very wrong but certainly not quite right. Same can be said for Matchmakers dontcha think?

Yep, mint matchmakers yes, orange no no no no no!!!
Although, I have to say I prefer proper chocolate orange to the new mint variety they have started selling at Xmas!

Never heard of them, let alone eaten one!

For the education of Mr MK

Tunnock's Caramel Bars
3330275511_20eff786a3.jpg

Tunnock's Teacakes
Tunnocks%20-%20Milk%20Chocolate%20Tea%20Cakes.jpg

teacake460.jpg

Available in all good supermarkets.

Back