• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite Film

Favourite Film -

• Rambo: First blood part 2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Escape to victory.

• My beautiful laundrette.

• Total voters
Nice choices of films there - I hate the first one and never even heard of the last 2
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Feb. 13 2004,15:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 13 2004,15:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 13 2004,15:28)]I hate the first one and never even heard of the last 2
biggrin.gif
you're kidding me.

Escape to Victory has 2 SUFC connections.
What are they?

Pele and Sylvester Stallone?

wink.gif
Try again.

You missed off Richard Linklaters excellent seminal piece on 1970's American High School culture 'Dazed and Confused'.

Surely the greatest film ever made, and the soudtrack is absolute genius with the likes of Foghat, ZZ Top, The Sabbath, Edgar Winter Group etc. Truly inspiring

............... not to mention Peter Frampton, Ted Nugent, Lynard Skynard and Aerosmith. Am I boring you yet?

Regarding that link , if you want a prime example of someone who needs to get a life , is the individual who reviewed Escape to Victory and slated it for is poor moral ending and the near treasonas actions of the players !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 13 2004,16:08)]Kevin O'Callaghan played in goal for the Allies...?!
Yep, he's the one whose arm is broken so he can be replaced by Sly Stallone.

Back