• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FC Match 2

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
First true test away on a cracked pitch to a team with slightly weaker bowling ratings but stronger batting. Have gone with four bowlers and should post my strongest ever batting ratings but will it be enough. Three all rounders selected but only two of them bowling with an option to change for day 2. Need to win toss and bowl.

Home to the best ranked side in the world, Dobcross. Been put into bat in bowler-friendly conditions. One man down already.

Parkway Sports v ShrimperZone CC

Bowling conditions in Essex today graduating to batting on Day 3 so a big toss to win and we won it. They bat way too deep for us to think about winning but I'm now hopefully that we might be able to force another draw, though these guys are very strong.

Welcome to The Hell Hole for the match between Parkway Sports and ShrimperZone CC.

We can tell you that ShrimperZone CC won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking a bit on the dry side. A fair bit of help for the spinners I think on this partially cloudy and humid day.

End of Over 1 (5 runs). Parkway Sports: 5-0, runrate=5.00
Overs left today: 109
Digana 1-0-5-0
Evan* 2 (2 balls)
Swonnell 3 (4 balls)

First true test away on a cracked pitch to a team with slightly weaker bowling ratings but stronger batting. Have gone with four bowlers and should post my strongest ever batting ratings but will it be enough. Three all rounders selected but only two of them bowling with an option to change for day 2. Need to win toss and bowl.

Scrap that. I'm batting but he seems to have picked his reserves. Lovely (apart from PFL issues)

2 home games in the BB household, so same conditions as B.

BATTY SHRIMPERS v Freshbrook Fire

Full-strength side, with only Burns and Lindop at Energetic. Looking to win the division this season, so need to win today.

Great toss to win, and we have them 1 down already. In fact, he's thrown the game woooohhooooo

We can tell you that BATTY SHRIMPERS won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking quite cracked! A field day for the seam bowlers I would reckon on this partially cloudy and humid day.

End of Over 3 (Maiden). Freshbrook Fire: 2-1, runrate=0.67
Overs left today: 107
Singh 2-2-0-1
Bramble* 2 (6 balls)
Gerrie 0 (1 balls)

Last Wicket: Ritchie lbw b. Singh 0 (FOW: 2/1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIBS DIPPERS v Inter Lancs

Tough game for Mrs BB, but again she's gone with a full-strength side. She also managed to win the toss, and has picked up an early wicket

We can tell you that DIBS DIPPERS won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking a little uneven. Should be tough for the batsmen on this partially cloudy and humid day.

End of Over 4 (2 runs). Inter Lancs: 8-1, runrate=2.00
Overs left today: 106
Eagles 2-0-6-1
Cooke* 1 (9 balls)
Davis 7 (14 balls)

Last Wicket: Taggart b. Eagles 0 (FOW: 0/1)

Good start getting an £87k pw batsman out.

End of Over 5 (1 run). Parkway Sports: 14-1, runrate=2.80
Overs left today: 105
Digana 3-1-6-1
Evan* 9 (12 balls)
Ameer 0 (10 balls)

Last Wicket: Swonnell lbw b. Digana 4 (FOW: 9/1)

£580k in gate receipts today, fortunately, as this probably won't last 3 days.

3689, which is about average for people playing since the beginning on here I believe. I think Dobcross' members have boosted attendances, as he must have tonnes with the success he's had.

Welcome to Dr Daves Cricket Grads CG for the match between Dr Daves Cricket Grads and Napster's XI.

We can tell you that Napster's XI won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking a cracker! Hard and fast - should be a run-fest out there on this partially cloudy and humid day.

End of Over 18 (2 runs). Dr Daves Cricket Grads: 28-0, runrate=1.56
Overs left today: 92
Hitish 9-3-23-0
Holdsworth* 11 (57 balls)
Whitbread 15 (51 balls)

should be a runfest!!!!1

Fair enough, I'm on 3444, so that make my attendance about right I suppose.

Anyway should have this D+D by lunch-time tomorrow, so they can all put their feet up for 36 hours.

BATTY SHRIMPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Cracked

End of Over 17 (9 runs). Freshbrook Fire: 16-5, runrate=0.94
Overs remaining today: 93
Singh 9-6-11-3
Murdoch* 9 (20 balls)
Zakauddin 2 (3 balls)

Last Wicket: Abraham b. Begg 3 (FOW: 7/5)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good toss for Mrs BB to win.

DIBS DIPPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Uneven

End of Over 19 (4 runs). Inter Lancs: 62-4, runrate=3.26
Overs remaining today: 91
Lock 1-0-4-1
Cooke* 20 (45 balls)
Middleton 0 (4 balls)

Last Wicket: Womack c. Stride b. Lock 7 (FOW: 62/4)

3689, which is about average for people playing since the beginning on here I believe. I think Dobcross' members have boosted attendances, as he must have tonnes with the success he's had.
3,988 here.

When did it come in? I've had 4 promotions (and no relegations) in 4 seasons.

Not much happening here. I fully expect them to make it to whatever their declaration is then it's just a case of seeing if we can bat for long enough (like last week). However, unlike YB, they have a 450k international bowler.

End of Over 30 (1 run). Parkway Sports: 91-1, runrate=3.03
Overs left today: 80
Benjamin 7-1-12-0
Ameer* 42 (86 balls)
Evan 40 (87 balls)

Last Wicket: Swonnell lbw b. Digana 4 (FOW: 9/1)

End of Over 32 (1 run). Dr Daves Cricket Grads: 61-3, runrate=1.91
Overs left today: 78
Charnock 7-3-12-0
Prior* 2 (4 balls)
Conradi 0 (2 balls)
Last Wicket: Lucky Run Out 10 (FOW: 61/3)

easy easy!

I think it's at least 3 seasons old, so well-timed promotions there. May have to try promote in BT20 to get a boost this season.

We're coping surprisingly well here.

End of Over 32 (1 run). Southend: 97-1, runrate=3.03
Overs left today: 78
Wijesinghe 6-1-16-0
Chill* 24 (84 balls)
Raisani 65 (106 balls)
Last Wicket: Yaddehige b. Duncan 0 (FOW: 0/1)

Lovely Jubbly.

BATTY SHRIMPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Cracked
The players are off the field for lunch.

End of Over 35 (Maiden). Freshbrook Fire: 28-9, runrate=0.80
Overs remaining today: 75
Lindop 9-8-4-2
Allen* 0 (11 balls)
Flower 0 (14 balls)

Last Wicket: Mcdonald Run Out 0 (FOW: 28/9)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good morning for Mrs BB, topped off by a wicket with the last ball before lunch.

DIBS DIPPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Uneven
The players are off the field for lunch.

End of Over 35 (1 runs, 1lb). Inter Lancs: 109-5, runrate=3.11
Overs remaining today: 75
Eagles 9-0-31-3
Middleton* 24 (58 balls)
Jones 0 (0 balls)

Last Wicket: Cooke c. Stride b. Eagles 41 (FOW: 109/5)

Back