• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Feeling a lot better

DTS

The Business
Right - Feel a lot better today after saturdays disapointment.

Tonight was a good well fought point by all accoutns and I think that Lincoln is one or the harder places to go this season and to get a point especially coming from behind is superb.

If and its a big if we can get all 3 points at Rochdale then I think we are well set up to jump into the upper half of the table.

Only worry is strikers keep getting sent off but sureTilly will sort it out.

DtS

Perhaps a loan striker might add a bit of pressure on the forwards to perform and get the goals (which worrys me the fact we seem to be struggling and cover any injuries and red cards.

Gray wasn't sent off though, by all accounts
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Aug. 10 2004,23:19)]Right - Feel a lot better today after saturdays disapointment.

Tonight was a good well fought point by all accoutns and I think that Lincoln is one or the harder places to go this season and to get a point especially coming from behind is superb.

If and its a big if we can get all 3 points at Rochdale then I think we are well set up to jump into the upper half of the table.

Only worry is strikers keep getting sent off but sureTilly will sort it out.

DtS
DtS... firstly, on the point of our Rochdale game on Saturday, we have an exceptional record at Spotland over recent years and although it's not a guaranteed 3 points, if we play the way we did last night, I have every confidence in doing well!

On the subject of Gray, he did receive a booking around the time of the [supposed] sending off, but how SKY & BBC could possible confuse yellow for RED, is completely beyond me and they still didn't correct this error in their post match analysis, even taking into account that he was later substituted for Dudfield!
rock.gif

Back