• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Festive Football for a Fiver v. Bromley

Got to be a good move to encourage some of the occassional supporters to cheer the lads on over the break. Hopefully, with young kids that will one day want to become regulars.

Hoping the festive cheer extends to season ticket holders getting a freebie v. Dorking.
FA Trophy rules state that all spectators, including season ticket holders, must be charged admission for matches in the competition, so this is a matter that’s out of the club’s hands. The minimum adult entry fee from the Third Round Proper to the Semi-Final stage is £10.

Think we will get 10’s of pages of fans praising the club for doing this vs the many we got moaning about the price of the corporate Xmas event?

? to the club.

I mean it makes a lot of sense especially in Bromley’s Case as I’m sure the crowd would be a lot less considering this match is At 5:20 live on BT sport on Boxing Day. Not hundred cent sure why Southend agreed to do it but hopefully it guarantees us and 8 to 10,000 crowd which will be amazing

I mean it makes a lot of sense especially in Bromley’s Case as I’m sure the crowd would be a lot less considering this match is At 5:20 live on BT sport on Boxing Day. Not hundred cent sure why Southend agreed to do it but hopefully it guarantees us and 8 to 10,000 crowd which will be amazing
The last match that BT Sports televised at Bromley was Torquay and produced there highest attendance of 2,500+.

With our away following and some get into their home end, it’s could break their crowd record!
Just in case anyone was wondering if this was actually possible, it isn’t. The record attendance at Hayes Lane is 10,798, set in 1948 when Bromley hosted a Nigeria XI in a friendly. The current capacity is 5,150.

Just in case anyone was wondering if this was actually possible, it isn’t. The record attendance at Hayes Lane is 10,798, set in 1948 when Bromley hosted a Nigeria XI in a friendly. The current capacity is 5,150.

Highest competitive match attendance?

Back