• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fights at football

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
any stories about scuffles you have been involved in.. for the blues?

No offence southend4ever but surely this post should be ignored.
rock.gif

I have plenty but theres nothing special about 'I did this or I did that' also many times this has struck heated debate (of the unwanted kind) on here, somthing I think many will wish to avoid!

I had a bit of a run in with Torquay's Junior Gulls down at Skiddybarochees in Victoria Circus about ten years ago.

I think you're right PS. People don't want to hear about it on here.

People quite like talking about it, as shown after Oxford, but they don't want to hear stories.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 09 2005,09:51)]Someone kicked my mates bum when we played Derby on the last game of the season when we were about 13.
Bet you wanted to rub it better, didn't you.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 09 2005,08:51)]Someone kicked my mates bum when we played Derby on the last game of the season when we were about 13.
bet he was foolish enough to go on the pitch too! then again I am a fine one to talk!
biggrin.gif

I fought back the tears when Huddersfield beat us at home in the 1996-97 season, and the dream was officially dead.

sad.gif

That's about it.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 09 2005,10:01)]I'm looking forward to plenty of stories from F block junior chav brigade about how they taunted the away fans then ran like the wind.
tounge.gif
Hmmm ... Cardiff City about four or five years ago springs energetically to mind!! Never seen all those F-Block chav hoolie-wanabee kids run so fast ...

WS

I saw an Orient fan get a slap in the Coach and Horses when it got a bit heated in there the game after we got to the LDV final a couple of seasons back. A friend also got kicked in the bum by a Scunthorpe fan when we were walking back to a car, completely unprovoked, all of us were too stunned to do anything!

Fortunately I haven't seen much footy violence in my time and I hope that continues.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Sep. 09 2005,12:02)]I saw an Orient fan get a slap in the Coach and Horses when it got a bit heated in there the game after we got to the LDV final a couple of seasons back. A friend also got kicked in the bum by a Scunthorpe fan when we were walking back to a car, completely unprovoked, all of us were too stunned to do anything!

Fortunately I haven't seen much footy violence in my time and I hope that continues.
Behave Jai, you're the biggest Hooli I know.

Jon, I'm afraid if you persist in putting these rumours around the manor, I will be required to open you up.
biggrin.gif

Back