• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Great work by the club, get bigger gates and attract more attention in the lead up to the play offs and a possible 2nd trip to Wembley. :thumbsup:

Good deal and nice to see the club trying to draw more through the turnstiles

Great idea but could've been a day earlier as I bought my Wimbledon ticket yesterday .... grrrrrr!

Great idea to get the support in for the last few games, now, how about a voucher for a free cup of tea or coffee or a soft drink for us poor, long suffering STHs???!!! :winking: :raspberry:

'Does that include the play offs Ron''
''No it does not include the play offs''
''Christ Ron , I thought that included the play 0ffs''
'' That includes the final though?''
''No that does not include the final or the play offs''
''And that does not include me getting the hump''

Just wandered down to the ground at lunchtime to get mine, lad in the ticket office said that the mini cards are selling well. Most being bought by regulars, like myself, but quite a few were going to people he recognised as 'occasional' supporters so hopefully it will work and swell the gates a bit for the run in.

Great idea to get the support in for the last few games, now, how about a voucher for a free cup of tea or coffee or a soft drink for us poor, long suffering STHs???!!! :winking: :raspberry:
About 6 pints might do better to ease the pain haha

'Does that include the play offs Ron''
''No it does not include the play offs''
''Christ Ron , I thought that included the play 0ffs''
'' That includes the final though?''
''No that does not include the final or the play offs''
''And that does not include me getting the hump''

Think about the logistical and reconciliation nightmare the club would have if they issued tickets for Play-off Games and a final that we never got to! (let alone all the other implications which i wont go in to)

----- Unless I have missed your point! ------

I think the Marketing Department need a bit of praise for this offer.

A packed Hall would help if we all get behind the team and it's a few bob in the kitty as well.

Onwards and Upwards. UTB

Quick question for anyone that's bought one of these yet.........

Do you have to have the same seats for all 3 games? When I go, I usually sit next to my brother who is a ST holder. The seat next to him is only available for 2 of 3 games according to the online ticketing.

Tried phoning the ticket office but having been number 1 in the queue for 20 minutes I could see all the potential savings of the 3 game ticket being eaten up in the cost of one phone call.

Well Done Southend United here

Surely we can expect 7000 plus for our last 3 home games :thumbsup: now

Back