• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First game next season......

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
In a complete moment of boredom I've tried to predict how we will line up in the first match of next season, which will, of course be away to MK Dons. Here is my perceived (based on nothing more than conjecture) line-up:

GK - Dibble Shellhaven

RB - Anthony Grant
CB - Adam Barrett
CB - Peter Clarke
LB - Charlie Mulgrew

RM - James Walker
CM - Franck Moussa
CM - Alan McCormack
LM - Anthony McNamee

Str - Lee Barnard
Str - Alex Revell

In a complete moment of boredom I've tried to predict how we will line up in the first match of next season, which will, of course be away to MK Dons. Here is my perceived (based on nothing more than conjecture) line-up:

GK - Dibble Shellhaven

RB - Anthony Grant
CB - Adam Barrett
CB - Peter Clarke
LB - Charlie Mulgrew

RM - James Walker
CM - Franck Moussa
CM - Alan McCormack
LM - Anthony McNamee

Str - Lee Barnard
Str - Alex Revell

You think bailey will go then?

My southend 11 at home to Scunthorpe first game

Flahaven

Francis
Clarke
Barrett
Herd

Ronaldo
Bailey
Mccormack
Gower

Angell
Van Nistelrooy

:support:

GK D Flaphaven

RB S Francis
CB A Barrett
CB P Clarke
LB M Lockwood

RM R Parlour
CM A Macca
CM N Bailey
LM M Gower

F S Collymore
F T Sherringham

I ferkin' hope so :)

Using my best Sherlock-esque powers of deduction, I reckon we'll definitely be at home because Col Ewe haven't ordered in enough lego for their new ground and are having to get a new shipment sent in from Denmark that will delay the opening. Therefore they have asked the league for an away game first and we'll subsequently be at home because of Essex police's rules.

Using my best Sherlock-esque powers of deduction, I reckon we'll definitely be at home because Col Ewe haven't ordered in enough lego for their new ground and are having to get a new shipment sent in from Denmark that will delay the opening. Therefore they have asked the league for an away game first and we'll subsequently be at home because of Essex police's rules.

and we're at home so often on the first day of the season anyway!

Back