• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question First pub and restaurant you are planning to visit after lockdown?

stu blue

Schoolboy
So we have all spent half our time up the offy and on just eat, but when restrictions are lifted and fingers crossed COVID is on the way out, where are your first ports of call? (Ignoring match day pubs/food)

I think I’m going to go the railway in prittlewell (my old local) and mangetout if I can actually stumble there....possibly via the last post and saks just for old times sake. Hopefully they will all still be open after lockdown ? maybe Il pescatore for the next special occasion too!

Ideally - Nags Head and Anupam in Malvern.

Probably - Benfleet Yacht Club and The Mumtaz.

Out here in the fields ... it'll be my regular, The Farmers Arms.

I got out of the habit of eating out following a period of financial difficulty but if it's anywhere, it'll be when I next get back to Rochford. Love that Indian in East St.

I agree over priced but probably not as much as the restaurant down a little further!
All about location i guess,(and what a great location it is).

Back