• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fixture List

Notts Shrimper

I'm sure this has probably been covered before but i'm just wondering when the fixture list for next season will be revealed. Surely it must be fairly soon?
Need to plan ahead for the last day of the season to see where our championship winning party will be!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 08 2004,12:20)]Thursday 24th June, if my memory serves me correctly.

Are you em Lisboa yet, Pete?

Matt
Nope, sou nos meus semanos ultimos na inglaterra, eu irei na Lisboa no 26th de Junho, mas voltarei no Essex em 14 de agosto isso verao.
In other words - i am terrified about going away to live a whole other culture etc - but the experience will be awesome!! only got a few more days here in notts then back to essex - then off soon after off to Lisbon for 7 weeks! i will try to sort something out for when i get back, if you would like, where me, yourself and Sherif can finally meet and enjoy the Beautiful Blues beating Notts County at Meadow Lane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Notts Shrimper @ June 09 2004,03:01)]where me, yourself and Sherif can finally meet and enjoy the Beautiful Blues beating Notts County at Meadow Lane
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Que legal!

I'm on for that, mate.

Boa sorte para Lisboa, rapaz.

Matt

The Fixture List out.

We got Shrewsbury Southend Rushden Scunny Notts County and Swansea 1st 5 games.

I can't wait to boxing day because we got boston again.

Back