• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fixtures release date?

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Anyone know when the fixtures come out?

My shifts are being formulated for August and I can only have 2 Saturday's per month off.

Really need to know which Saturdays I need to book etc.

My shifts are being formulated for August and I can only have 2 Saturday's per month off.

Next Thursday 9am

If you want my best "guess", based on the Premier League fixtures, we'll be away on 3rd and 17th and at home on the 10th.

It must be odd being in a house where both the husband and the wife go to the footie. Not sure I'd like it, I'd miss the tension of trying to come up with a sound reason why I need to go to Accrington.
Not odd at all mate. Mrs RHB can now remember the names of at least half the squad and she now reads the back page of the Echo regularly...................ok, that's a bit odd, but its ok in a weird way after too many years of going to games on my own. That's retirement for you!

It must be odd being in a house where both the husband and the wife go to the footie. Not sure I'd like it, I'd miss the tension of trying to come up with a sound reason why I need to go to Accrington.

Nothing odd about it at all, you go with your son, I go with my husband, and my dad and sometimes my son too. Same as @Tinks goes with her husband, son and daughter. Suits us perfectly.

Nothing odd about it at all, you go with your son, I go with my husband, and my dad and sometimes my son too. Same as @Tinks goes with her husband, son and daughter. Suits us perfectly.

Wouldn’t have it any other way. Like Old Blue Lady I have been supporting this club since I was a young girl and have made many friends. Both my children have literally been brought up at RH and they share the love of game like myself and my husband.
I have noted lately more and more couples attending.

Both my children have literally been brought up at RH and they share the love of game like myself and my husband.
I have noted lately more and more couples attending.

Met my late wife on the coach to Plymouth ( Brother Grimm's 2 day trip in Feb 75 ).
Some of the away games we went together in the 70's were at Tranmere, Walsall, Chester, Derby ( twice ), Bournemouth, Cambridge, Colchester ( several times ), Millwall ( dear oh dear! ), Watford, Liverpool & West Ham ( league Cup ).
I knew how to treat a girl well!!.
Also enrolled both our sons into The Junior Blues, when they were old enough.
Eldest son ( who has lived in New York for 10 years ) got married day before our 1st Wembley appearance v Crewe. 1st day of his Honeymoon, him & my youngest found a Bar which was showing the game at 8am there time!.
I didn't go to the wedding, he understood that i'd waited 46 years to see us at Wembley ( in hindsight should have gone to NY! ).
2 years later he brought my DIL over here, for the play off final.

Back