• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flahaven vs Yeovil

bomma77

Youth Team
Maybe I've missed something in one of the other posts, so apologies if I am repeating.

But why was he being booed by a section of the West Stand? This happened twice just before the game started when his name was being read out.

Is he on the move or something?

not sure about that but was very dissappointed with the goal he let in yesterday. felt he should have done better with only two shots to deal with all afternoon.

Some rabid Collis fans, maybe?

That's odd if true. He got a great reception from the South Upper.

don't think he would get a bad reception anywhere. great keeper and would be at least be playing at championship if it wasn't for his height.

Certainly no boo's at all from Block V or W of the West, quite the opposite infact..

Never heard any boos for Flavs, plenty when Harrold's name was read out though.

It was very loud and sounded like it could have been from blocks s or t. I'm in block U and it was definitely from that side. I think Beefy maybe right.

darryl been our best keeper by far in my opinion, and i dont see why he would or should get booed?
collis has done well for us but surely no one thinks he can over take darryls place?
i suppose tes bramble could.. ;)

think they may have been booing the choice to drop Collis for doing nothing majorly wrong. Ratehr then booing Flavs himself.

However i didn't hear them from the South stand

think they may have been booing the choice to drop Collis for doing nothing majorly wrong. Ratehr then booing Flavs himself.

It was the right time to drop Collis in my opinion. He started off very well but as the games went on it became clear to me that he wasn't very confident in his own area and he tends not to close the attackers down when one on one. He doesn't command the back four in a way that I think Darryl does. The back four seemed a lot more organised and solid yesterday against Yeovil than I have seen in any other game in the last 2/3 months.

Some rabid Collis fans, maybe?

That's odd if true. He got a great reception from the South Upper.

I agree from where I sat I heard nothing but cheers and the usual "Darryl Flahavan" cheers but louder than normal.

Maybe I've missed something in one of the other posts, so apologies if I am repeating.

But why was he being booed by a section of the West Stand? This happened twice just before the game started when his name was being read out.

Is he on the moveeor something?

Think you were dreaming around 2.57p.m. yesterday more like, no reason to boo Flavs or Collis come to think of it!

Is he on the move or something?

I would assume this is because nobody knows what on Earth he has done to deserve being recalled

didn't hear any boo's in the family enclosure. don't see any reason to boo either keeper as they've both performed well when called upon.

I sit in U block in the West and I did hear a few boo's, but nothing like those reserved (undeservedly) for Harrold. I guess they were more tp do with the fact that he seems to have talked himself back in the side via the Echo, rather than for his performance against D&R. I thought, too, that he should have done better for the equaliser, add top that his embarassing performance for their disallowed goal in the first half.

Back