• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FM13 editing SUFC players stats

ryansm05

Coach
Right I've played football manager for donkeys and never used the editor.. but I feel I'm forced to with some of the signings we have made being so poor on the game.

I want to increase 5 attributes for Cresswell, Assombolonga and Tomlin. Just wondering what people would suggest as I don't want it to feel like I'm cheating.. so a general consensus would make me feel a lot better!!

Cheers.

tomlin has to be faster... and assombalonga should have a slighty better finishing stat
but id end up going over the top and giving the whole team 20 everything :P

In balance of fairness, you may want to reduce Tomlins 'Off the ball' and 'first touch' ratings

I would up Corr's Stats as well. He's useless on the game. Woodyard maybe a couple of better stats? Hurst better deadball? I think most of the squad on the game is pretty useless to be honest anyway. I would make probably 2/3's of the squad better.

I would up Corr's Stats as well. He's useless on the game. Woodyard maybe a couple of better stats? Hurst better deadball? I think most of the squad on the game is pretty useless to be honest anyway. I would make probably 2/3's of the squad better.

Free-kicks yes... corners.... ermm..... no!

I upped Cresswell a fair bit, and a few of the others, and sent Mohsni to Ipshite with a £450k January sale and Hall to Leed with a £1m (seeing as that's his starting value) January sale..

Got promoted to League One with Caleb Folan getting 40+, and then relegated the following season with pretty much the same team minus Folan who was out for 7 months. ****ed.

I made some big changes to some of our players when I did my January data research exercise because we always get told to wait until January before we alter the ratings of new players. Basically, trust the judgement of the researcher of the player's previous club, even if it's blindingly obvious that those ratings are *****!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I made some big changes to some of our players when I did my January data research exercise because we always get told to wait until January before we alter the ratings of new players. Basically, trust the judgement of the researcher of the player's previous club, even if it's blindingly obvious that those ratings are *****!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

normally i start a new game in january but hall has single handedly got me to the championship so i might not bother :P

Back