• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Following on from the wall jumping incident...

jumping the barriers between family stand and the S block in West stand, loads of people do it and there are stewards there that dont do anything. They pay for a £2 ticket and then go to the end of the west block. I will email the club today about this!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Sep. 07 2005,09:32)]jumping the barriers between family stand and the S block in West stand, loads of people do it and there are stewards there that dont do anything. They pay for a £2 ticket and then go to the end of the west block. I will email the club today about this!
shocking - hope it goes well. i used to do that. i think.. when i was a wee pup

Its not just that, its the fact that they but tickets there, then move, disadvantaging people from sitting in the family stand, also for fire and health and safety practices its not very good!!

I see the club are recruiting for stewards, will you be applying?

I jump that barrier sometimes....

but only the other way to get out via the car park after the game!

I do it sometimes. Mainly because someone will always be in my seat, but not moaning because I prerfer the atmosphere up the other end anyway. I dont think you can compare it to jumping the wall, I do pay to get in after all. I dont see a problem with it, but I guess I wouldn't. End of the day you can say the club are losing money, but even if they did make sure nobody did it I wouldnt pay more to sit up there, so would it really make a difference? Would it not just make the atmosphere up there worse because there would be less people up there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ((S)(U)(F)(C) @ Sep. 08 2005,16:29)]I do it sometimes. Mainly because someone will always be in my seat, but not moaning because I prerfer the atmosphere up the other end anyway. I dont think you can compare it to jumping the wall, I do pay to get in after all. I dont see a problem with it, but I guess  I wouldn't. End of the day you can say the club are losing money, but even if they did make sure nobody did it I wouldnt pay more to sit up there, so would it really make a difference? Would it not just make the atmosphere up there worse because there would be less people up there?
No you're quite right, we should all fleece the club and only pay £2 to get in, even if it is a long walk round to the East Blacks.

Don't mug yourself off - mug the club off - that's what I say.

mad.gif

Loads of people did it last season and went in the south lower, which is why I think they made the south lower part of the family enclosure this season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Sep. 08 2005,21:07)]Loads of people did it last season and went in the south lower, which is why I think they made the south lower part of the family enclosure this season.
you only think - is this an educated guess shrimpboy?

p.s. how is the education going these days?

you seem to get less harrassment on these boards these days...

Back