• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FOO Fighters

My daughter is in a box with her bloke and my lady's son is with a gang on the pitch tonight. I didn't get an invite. :madman:

Im going tomorrow!! Supergrass are supporting and I cannot ****ing wait!

Saw the Foos a couple of years ago, they were pretty good but as BA says, their last three albums have been a bit on the uninspiring side.

Supergrass are awesome though. If I had the money, I'd get a ticket just to see them.

Oh and to respond to the original post, nope I will not be going. I prefer to see these bands in more intimate venues, like Brixton or the Astoria

Oh and to respond to the original post, nope I will not be going. I prefer to see these bands in more intimate venues, like Brixton or the Astoria

Brixton Academy, despite the sh!thole it's located in, is a great venue, although I find the Astoria to be a touch on the tatty side. I prefer watching bands play in smaller venues as well.

At least they're not playing at Hyde Park, which is a venue of intense rubbishness.

I'm going by public transport but have serious reservations what with all the Lvierpool St dramas of late (I live in Rayleigh).

Does anyone know which companies are laying on coaches as I may try one of them??

Not talking about thses then??

The term foo fighter was used by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over the European theatre and the Pacific theatre.[1] Witnesses often assumed that the foo fighters were secret weapons employed by the enemy, and it was not until after the war that it was discovered neither side had anything to do with them. Despite these fears, foo fighters (whatever they might have been) were apparently never reported to have harmed anyone. To this day the phenomena remain unexplained.

Though usually thought of as smaller blobs of light or fire, several different types of reported phenomena, including large structured objects, were classified as "foo fighters".

I'm going by public transport but have serious reservations what with all the Lvierpool St dramas of late (I live in Rayleigh).

Does anyone know which companies are laying on coaches as I may try one of them??

Dont think there are any.

Luckily, me and Beardy are getting a lift to and from the gig. Saves me money on trains!

Back