• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager 22

Just won League 1 with a record points total.

Gutted to lose in the final of the Papa John's Trophy though!

My right back (Dylan Crowe) with 17 assists and keeper (Mitov) with 22 clean sheets were the stand out players as well as my centre back (Quansah) who chipped in with 10 goals.

Been bringing lots of young players with potential over the last couple of months to get us ready for Championship football.

A lot of my mainstays from the NL days will be leaving this summer (Dalby and Ralph amongst them)

Nice one. I offloaded Dalby when I hit the EFL, been a mainstay at Stockport lol.

I had a mini overhaul and bought in Gorka Perez, Matt Collins, Jack Guest and Mohamed Bekakcha. That strengthens my midfield and gives me a young striker to come through. Now building a new ground and ready to try and make an assault for the prem. (Finished 9th last season).

What season you in Dan?

Nice one. I offloaded Dalby when I hit the EFL, been a mainstay at Stockport lol.

I had a mini overhaul and bought in Gorka Perez, Matt Collins, Jack Guest and Mohamed Bekakcha. That strengthens my midfield and gives me a young striker to come through. Now building a new ground and ready to try and make an assault for the prem. (Finished 9th last season).

What season you in Dan?
Season 4, I've gone up every year so far so feel like this is going to be a really tough one and I'd take 21st place right now.

Tbh Dalby has been out on loan the last season as he's barely scored since we got back into the EFL

Hoping to pick up a few nice loans from the Prem teams for the season

Nice one, loans in the early seasons definitely help. Some are then easier to sign when they near the end of their contracts.

Abdullah Patel at Spurs is a good one to get, but it may be a bit earlier for him to become available?

Back