• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Foran on his way?

he's too good for them!

Perhaps he'll have a rare good game and Clive Allen will get Ramos to sign him up? We can hope.

Furlong is also involved last I heard so whether that indicates he's not on the bench tonight I don't know.

"If he isn't I'll have to move elsewhere but we definitely need to focus on our attack and if it isn't the one I've been waiting for patiently then I'll have to go and get somebody else."

Signing Richie Foran is hardly going to help.

Their stadium is really nice aswell don't think they come anywhere near to filling it.

Darlington's crowd last night v Bradford was 3,034 (464 away fans), so nearly 24,000 empty seats. In fact I think Darlington's highest crowd at their new ground is only 11,000 so 16,000 seats have never been used!!

Darlington's crowd last night v Bradford was 3,034 (464 away fans), so nearly 24,000 empty seats. In fact I think Darlington's highest crowd at their new ground is only 11,000 so 16,000 seats have never been used!!

I don't think there is an event that you could stage in Darlington, sporting or otherwise, that would fill that stadium.

Never!!

In fact, as an act of solidarity for my fellow Irishman, I may even buy the new jersey when i'm over for the Col U game, and get Foran on that shirt too...that'll show you...sort of...

What that you are a mug and just wasted £50 and ruined a good shirt ;)

Back