• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fossetts farm no way

a friend of mine in the planning department of the council
has told me about the plans, the club have submitted
1.there is no capacity mentioned !!!!
2.there is no specified retail units
3.no access roads
and so i could go

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 18 2004,08:52)]a friend of mine in the planning department of the council
3.no access roads
and so i could go
well i suggest you tell your friend to stop pretending to work in the planning department and get back to his job mopping the floors

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 18 2004,08:52)]a friend of mine in the planning department of the council
3.no access roads
and so i could go
blah blah blah!! I wonder how many of these we're going to get before the stadium is built? Anyone like to do a poll?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ Nov. 19 2004,11:38)]
[b said:
3.no access roads
and so i could go
blah blah blah!! I wonder how many of these we're going to get before the stadium is built? Anyone like to do a poll?
We could always do a POLL to decide whether we need a POLL to establish how many POLL's will happen before the stadium is built...
laugh.gif

[b said:
3.no access roads
and so i could go
Strange that !!

No plans have been submitted yet
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Nov. 25 2004,10:40)]
[b said:
3.no access roads
and so i could go
Strange that !!

No plans have been submitted yet  
rock.gif
Like he says Paul... he could go on.....
rock.gif
smile.gif

I like the bit about no access roads
biggrin.gif

I've never been to a football stadium that you can't actually get to
tounge.gif

It's so annoying when I go to grounds I can't actually get to or see things that are invisible.

The annoyance is indescribable.

I find I get more annoyed by imaginary people that I make up who I think work in planning departments!
rock.gif

I hate the voices in my head claiming to be God when I'm driving, telling me to run people over.

SHUT UP!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 26 2004,16:07)]I hate the voices in my head claiming to be God when I'm driving, telling me to run people over.

SHUT UP!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 26 2004,16:07)]I hate the voices in my head claiming to be God when I'm driving, telling me to run people over.

SHUT UP!
Only believe the voice's that speak in the present tense . All the others lie
tounge.gif

Back