• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Four Four Two

Napster

No ⭐
100 football nutters: Stan the Man, Barry Fry and the legend that is Roy McDonough.

Can anyone think of better ones than that from the Shrimpers? (Except Dave Martin)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 13 2005,13:46)]100 football nutters: Stan the Man, Barry Fry and the legend that is Roy McDonough.

Can anyone think of better ones than that from the Shrimpers? (Except Dave Martin)
Julian Hails

Gotta be Leo Roget!

biggrin.gif

Super Dave Cuscack.... .6 foot 2 Eyes are blue big Dave cusack id after u ....

One Team In Essex
SUFC

Come Steve three points on Saturday Im taking my neice from Australia this Saturday... n she cant wait !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Jan. 13 2005,14:01)]Super Dave Cuscack.... .6 foot 2 Eyes are blue big Dave cusack id after u ....
Thought that was for Bill Garner?

ps still a bit of a nutter now, isnt he?

David Roache - our old central defender who got pinched on the pitch by Newcastle CID for stabbing a man in the buttocks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Jan. 13 2005,14:12)]David Roache - our old central defender who got pinched on the pitch by Newcastle CID for stabbing a man in the buttocks.
Later he got shot in the kneecap didn't he, from which he never recovered.  This I thought was after some family?function he'd been allowed to attend despite being banned by the police from virtually all of Newcastle & it's suburbs.

IIRC he was a central midfielder? who played only 20 mins before all the other bits came to light.  John "you know nothing about football" Adams always blamed Doncaster Rovers for selling him to us, but withholding his rather interesting past!  
smile.gif

Phil Gridelet - Always last one out onto the pitch!

I remember us having to start a game with nine men once, because one of our players* had a problem with a contact lense and Grids refused to go onto the pitch.

* for an extra point, can anyone remember who this player was?
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Jan. 13 2005,15:22)]Phil Gridelet - Always last one out onto the pitch!

I remember us having to start a game with nine men once, because one of our players* had a problem with a contact lense and Grids refused to go onto the pitch.

wow.gif
Brett Angell ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Jan. 13 2005,15:22)]Phil Gridelet - Always last one out onto the pitch!

wow.gif
Andy Rammell

It was at the start of the second half if I remember correctly and the other player was definately Andy Rammell.

Back