• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fourth Round Replay

Maldon Blues

Yeeeeeeellows
If a Replay is required, these will be the dates:

If Tottenham - Saturday, 10 February
If Cardiff - Tuesday, 13 February

With Fifth Round scheduled or Saturday, 17 February.

So that means the date of the QPR game will be moved if we have Tottenham??

So QPR at home on Friday 9th will be cancelled ?

Sky will be pleased.

Anyway FAC Cup replays on a Saturday, what ever next..........

With the 5th round onwards involving scheduled games being moved I am still weighing up the pro's and cons of a cup run, with its revenue boost , confidence factor , winning mentality etc against the potential for a fixture build up , injuries , suspensions upsetting our small squad in its quest for safety
(mind you if we keep winning for long enough it will not matter !)

Good I hope they do move the QPR I couldn't make the Friday so I wanted it changed cause couple of lads from work are Queers Poof's and Rapists fans so I wanna be there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Jan. 17 2007,11:36)]So QPR at home on Friday 9th will be cancelled ?

Sky will be pleased.

Anyway FAC Cup replays on a Saturday, what ever next..........

With the 5th round onwards involving scheduled games being moved  I am still weighing up the pro's and cons of a cup run, with its revenue boost , confidence factor , winning mentality etc against the potential for a fixture build up , injuries , suspensions upsetting our small squad in its quest for safety
(mind you if we keep winning for long enough it will not matter !)
It's because the next round of the UEFA Cup is the following mid-week.

Typical, let European football effect when replay dates are scheduled.
Out of interest, why would the Cardiff replay (if required) not be the usual 10 days after the 1st leg, e.g. 6/7 Feb?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 17 2007,11:44)]Typical, let European football effect when replay dates are scheduled.
Out of interest, why would the Cardiff replay (if required) not be the usual 10 days after the 1st leg, e.g. 6/7 Feb?
International week

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maldon Blues @ Jan. 17 2007,12:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 17 2007,11:44)]Typical, let European football effect when replay dates are scheduled.
International week
So that's my potential cheap train to Sunderland sh@gged then
sad.gif

If a Replay is required, these will be the dates:

If Tottenham - Saturday, 10 February
If Cardiff - Tuesday, 13 February

With Fifth Round scheduled or Saturday, 17 February.

MB, don't suppose you know if this is all now change seeing as Spurs have got a bye in the UEFA Cup?

Still need to book my train for Sunderland & just know Saturday will go to a replay!

Back