• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Franck Moussa - youngest players rank?

am i right in saying he is the 6th?? i think the BW commentator said he was

I know nothing about this player. Can someone enlighten me on him, possibly those who go to reserve games etc?
rock.gif

Belgian youngster - signed on scholar forms in the summer (must be a Ricky Duncan inspired signing), and has been pulling up trees in both the youth and reserve teams.

We have had a few youth teamers sitting on the bench this year - the Youth Department must be doing something right...
cool.gif

Feed the Moose, Feed the Moose, Feed the Moose and he will score!

Feeeeed the Moose and he will score!

When Moussa came on it was the first time I've heard fans chanting "who are ya?" to one of their own players
laugh.gif

I've seen him a few times in the reserves and he is 1 for the future. Makes smith look very poor. Another guttridge in the making.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Mar. 06 2006,16:19)]Belgian youngster - signed on scholar forms in the summer (must be a Ricky Duncan inspired signing), and has been pulling up trees in both the youth and reserve teams.

We have had a few youth teamers sitting on the bench this year - the Youth Department must be doing something right...
cool.gif

I believe that having Ricky Duncan back on board has made a difference to the Yoofs this year, I think he nicked some of Cambridge's young prospects when he came back as well. Can't remember the last time we saw 3 young players break into the first team in a season.

Went out Saturday night with a few people from the club and Ricky seemed to be chuffed the Moussa got a run out.

He's doing a great job with the yoofs!

Keep it up Ricky.............(and the good work!)

biggrin.gif

Signed from Antwerp I believe, and wanted by West Ham in the summer before deciding to join Ricky Duncan here.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Not a bad little player from what i've seen of him. Looks one for the future but could probably do with going out on loan somewhere to get some regular first team games under his belt. A bit like what Mitchell Cole needs!

Back