• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the bench again last night as they lost to Fleetwood (a goal from another ex-shrimper Bolger) but not getting any time on the pitch.

Looks like The Moooose won't be on The Loooooose on Saturday.

Shame.

We'd have a much better chance if the non-trier were not trying for Walsall.

Good to see that the Walsall supporter quoted in the Echo has got Moussa right.

I couldn't believe how much weight he has put on since he was with us - definitely "fatter Frank" than when I last saw him!!

I couldn't believe how much weight he has put on since he was with us - definitely "fatter Frank" than when I last saw him!!
and why he will struggle with injuries, to much weight going on your knees fat frank.......hope you enjoyed the game and result:thumbsup:

and why he will struggle with injuries, to much weight going on your knees fat frank.......hope you enjoyed the game and result:thumbsup:
Looked like there was something wrong with his ear as well,he kept holding it after he had scored his second:finger2:,he who laughs last fatty.:hilarious:

I was pleased to see Moussa again yesterday and happy that he was the one to score against us, even if we made it easy for him.

Always good to see our old academy boys doing well, even if it is with another team.:thumbsup:

I was pleased to see Moussa again yesterday and happy that he was the one to score against us, even if we made it easy for him.

Always good to see our old academy boys doing well, even if it is with another team.:thumbsup:

Can't say I've ever been happy when someone who as scored against us ex players or not.:dim:

Yeah I agree, but I'm never happy to see and Ex Shrimper score against us.

Frank got a great welcome from many Shrimpers, the goals I am ok with but he seemed oblivious to any of the affection from the home fans, before, during or after his game.
He would appear to have dismissed his links with SUFC as "just a job" and so he will, from now on be getting the same reactions as other visiting players do, with maybe more disdain.
Poor show Moose.:thumbdown:

Frank got a great welcome from many Shrimpers, the goals I am ok with but he seemed oblivious to any of the affection from the home fans, before, during or after his game.
He would appear to have dismissed his links with SUFC as "just a job" and so he will, from now on be getting the same reactions as other visiting players do, with maybe more disdain.

I watched the highlights and it looked like he enjoyed scoring against us. I wonder if he left on bad terms the 2nd time. Maybe he was ****ed off with what the club offered him to stay.

I watched the highlights and it looked like he enjoyed scoring against us. I wonder if he left on bad terms the 2nd time. Maybe he was ****ed off with what the club offered him to stay.

Or maybe, after a torrid season (by the sounds of it) he was just happy to score.

He was continually booed by fans behind us, they stopped after his second goal. I'm pleased he didn't come back.

He was continually booed by fans behind us, they stopped after his second goal. I'm pleased he didn't come back.

funny old world ...

the reason why Franck has injury problems is probably not helped by playing 40 plus games a season for SUFC
at the age 18/19.....

plus playing when the chairman had stopped paying the players

and people want to give him stick ....

oh well - the same people probably thought sick note fat Hunt was a great guy

Cannot believe some people on here,I was happy to read the Moose scored there goals and not one of the other players, hes a product of our youth academy,like so many others he went on to better things,you should be proud not treat him with disdain,the result went the way off SUFC thats what we were all hoping for.Me id like to say well done Moose and i hope you truly get your career going again free of injuries.Man if one of ours got two chances in a match and put thm both away ,you would all be hailing him a hero .

Back