• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood Ate My Hamster

Reg Martin

No Relation
Thought I'd start a non-transfer related Freddy rumours thread and see how many turn out to more accurate than the transfer ones

Well, the travelling peoples have always been partial to the odd baked hedgehog (the only food source that comes with its own in-built toothpicks). So I would not be too surprised were this true.

I recall one BBC programme (Nationwide IIRC) where a traveller was asked:

"What does hedgehog taste like?"

The traveller replied: "Well, it's a bit like cat."

I saw a HUGE rabbit in my garden on Saturday, it had escaped from a few doors away... no kidding when it went up on its haunches it was 3 foot high !!! Sadly it appears it was on special medification and the owners found its body in the alley behind our houses on sunday morning :cry: :cry:

my mate spotted Freddy and his agent at the Bernebau last night - Mick McCarthey was also there and said he felt Fred's opportunity had gone and that as Victoria really liked Wolverhampton and had found a nice school for the boys Becks would be shortly feauring in the Express and Star -

Tilson has confirmed that we would be extremely lucky to get any money for Fred - he said he respected the opinions of Shrrimperzone posters who said
that 750k would be great, 1.25 million superb and 1.5 million for a striker who has only ever scored consistantly at three levels. But given what has been said about the players contract only having a year to go he was now willing to pay clubs to take him off our hands.

"given we need to restructure our team i thinks its only fair that we give teams like Wolves a bit of a break and so we are going to give them 500k
to take Freddy away" said the Shrimper supremo - "I have recently signed a couple of goalies on frees and don't think the focus on getting the ball in the net is necessarily that important in football games. Fred has moved us up far too quick and we need to settle down to being useless again. I reckon Wolves will use the money on hair gel for the manager and its money well spent."

Freddy taught Lewis Hamilton all he knows by teaching him how to ride his pony and trap.

:hilarious:
Tilson has confirmed that we would be extremely lucky to get any money for Fred - he said he respected the opinions of Shrrimperzone posters who said
that 750k would be great, 1.25 million superb and 1.5 million for a striker who has only ever scored consistantly at three levels. But given what has been said about the players contract only having a year to go he was now willing to pay clubs to take him off our hands.

"given we need to restructure our team i thinks its only fair that we give teams like Wolves a bit of a break and so we are going to give them 500k
to take Freddy away" said the Shrimper supremo - "I have recently signed a couple of goalies on frees and don't think the focus on getting the ball in the net is necessarily that important in football games. Fred has moved us up far too quick and we need to settle down to being useless again. I reckon Wolves will use the money on hair gel for the manager and its money well spent."

Great Stuff!:hilarious:

Back