• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood!!! (Must Read)

No it said something along the lines of 'Eastwood said that his best days were while playing for West Ham and would love to go back there. And due to a fall out with Tilson he would like to play for Colchester.

Something along those lines!

Playing for west ham freddy says were his best days and he would love to go back there, although after falling out with Tilson freddy is looking to move, he said "mabey a move to Colchester United could to me good".

Exactly what it said!

Playing for west ham freddy says were his best days and he would love to go back there, although after falling out with Tilson freddy is looking to move, he said "mabey a move to Colchester United could to me good".

Exactly what it said!

With Wikipedia it is advisable to copy and paste any juicy bits because they are not likely to be there for long... Just ask Duguid.

<LI id=lastmod>This page was last modified 16:54, 17 May 2007.

:thump:

No it said something along the lines of 'Eastwood said that his best days were while playing for West Ham and would love to go back there. And due to a fall out with Tilson he would like to play for Colchester.

Something along those lines!

Couldn't find anything along those lines!

Wikipedia is about as accurate as a woman's idea of how long 6 inches is.

No offense ladies.

in some respects wikipedia is a great resource.. academically it's been a lifesaver and for my subject it's great for finding articles and then using google scholar to perform citation searches... with wikipedia you can very quickly get an idea for a topic and it is massively in depth.

However it is victim of it's own success, because anyone can write an article (which is why it is so broad and in depth).. it also means that articles can become biased, abused or just plain factually inaccurate. We get told to use wikipedia if we want but to never just quote straight from it (or any web resource)... but to take advantage of the citations and sources the academic articles provide.

Wikipedia can be great, but dont trust it.

Anyone can edit it, and because of that it is banned from use or citing in academic work

I find messing about with wikipedia entries extremely childish and it detracts from the value of an excellent internet resource.

F**k me , its great fun though !!

Back