• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood spotted in Chicagos

KrustyTheKray

President
My mate spoke to Freddy Eastwood in the Bas Vegas branch of Chicagos last night.

By all accounts he didn't say what clubs have been in for him, or if he was leaving Southend this season.

He doesn't drink alcohol too.

i was working at chilis tonight why does he nether go there :(

Seen Fred in Basildon Chicago's before myself not too long ago, he seemed to be having a good time and good on him.

And to back up the last two posts - I believe he does.....

He definately does jeffs, ive met him absolutely BARRY BATTERED before in a kebab house !

Not beyond the realms of possibility, though, that he's decided to stop drinking for the good of his game in the period of time since someone last spotted him out and about is it? Doubtful, but entirely possible.

Bas Vega alway got fit Basildon girls going there & easy to pull too! maybe that why Freddy is tempted go there.

i know ive been there twice in the last week with my discount the chicken crispers a gorgeous :)

Its all about the fajita you do with the citrus shrimps thrown in... been there 4 times this year, i try and make a bee-line for it for most 'occasions'...plus the fact the cocktails come up in large glasses is a bonus!

the fajitas are nice, but to be fair everything is!!! lol 3 time since i got a job there i just cant get enough. btw if you like the fajitas they have a limited menu of skillets on sale now at ridiculously low low prices* the chicken mile high melt looks great! :D

*blatant lie

yes, the only thing that stops me going more often that it is quite expensive for Basildon!

Back